Monday, December 4, 2017

Another Episode of A Day in the Life of Karen's Feet




This may be one of the grossest videos I have posted, and believe you me, I know Gross. In fact, I married him almost 30 years ago.

It is not the grossest video I have ever taken, but for the sake of my more delicate and discerning friends, I have restrained myself from posting them. You're welcome. You may also want thank Megan for not letting me post footage of a cat giving birth. Now who wouldn't want to see that? You can put your hands down now, I can't see you.

So then, with no further ado (or we will be here until you are eating dinner when you finally get to see the video), let's see if yours truly can get the video from phone to blog. This could take awhile, excuse me, talk amongst yourselves.



And: there you have it. Once again I have successfully managed to upload a video from my phone. I won't tell you how long it took, but I should not have concerned myself  about the delicate constitutions of my friends and anyone who may have accidentally wandered onto my blog. It was several hours past lunch by the time I got it posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment