Sunday, April 7, 2019

Ask a Stupid Question . . .




Ask a Stupid Question . . . . 

They say there are no stupid questions. I don’t know who ‘they’ are, but I think they are wrong on this one. Here are a few that I have been asked. I am sure that I have asked lot of them myself, but l don’t remember, not that I would want to remember.



At coffee shops, my usual order is a large black coffee. The kid behind the counter will invariably ask:

               “Would you like cream with that?"


When my hubby asks me something,
     and I say, “I think thus and thus...” 

he will almost invariably ask, “Are you sure?”

 "No.  I am not sure!

 That would be why I started my answer with “I think.”




I was once asked,e “Are those your real eyes?
Ummm. Yes?

 I think the question he meant to ask was, 
           "Are you wearing coloured contacts?"
    or: "Is that your real eye colour?" 

       or maybe it was just a really bad pick up line.




Anyway, I think those are stupid questions.



1 comment:

  1. When I order a hot black coffee, I too have received the answer, would you like cream and sugar with that?

    If I'm in a mood I will respond, is it black cream and sugar?

    ReplyDelete