Five Fun Facts for Friday:
(If you are reading this on any day that isn't Friday, read it anyway, these five facts will still be factual and fun).
1. If you are reading this, it means that you are literate.
2. If your parents had no children, it is a verifiable biological fact that you will not have any children either. I shared this fact with a friend who was having trouble getting pregnant and she made a connection right away, because her parents also couldn't have children. It was, however the wrong conclusion. She and her brother were adopted.
3. A watched pot will never boil until you turn on the correct element of the stove.
4. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
5. We are already living in the future: Today is yesterday's tomorrow, and that is true if today is Friday or not.