Friday, April 10, 2020

Sometimes Late at Night ...

... I sleep-write!  (and then I somehow get it posted online! Oops!)

Thank you, Lord for enabling me to laugh at my own foibles. I will never run out of things to laugh about.

I am referring to my habit of staying up until way, way past mere nodding off at the computer. Case in point, the blog I apparently posted last night.  I found it this morning, as did some of you. Nobody commented on it, oddly enough. I don't even remember what the title was supposed to be. Only the vague blurry memory of not being able to type the word 'wasn't'. Easy word to type now, sure, on the Friday side of midnight.

Normally, I would delete such babel, so fewer of you would have knowledge that I sleep-write sometimes. I decided to leave it up because that is the real me. Some of you have had messages and comments from me that look like this: ???????????????The fewer the people who see the evidence of my social medium mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm somnambulism    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkthe bettter...............................................................Yeah, like that.

I recently read on some medical site that employs writers who actually have the creds to know what they are writing about, (unlike yours truly, who can only relate my experiences) that people with Parkinson's are at a greater risk of dementia than normal people. That explains a lot.

Stream of Consciousness Writing Confession: I  just now remember what I was going to write about last night! I will make tomorrow's blog about that topic.

Now to get to bed before I fall asleep tonight. I have actually had two or three experiences of falling off my chair at around four am. One such occasion resulted in the demise of my new laptop. I had it for less than a week, but I didn't think it would be covered by insurace. There just isn't a category for damages due to somnambulism.  I would categorize it as a form of temporary insanity. "Honest, officer, I have no recollection of the events leading up to the damage -- I was asleep at the time  ..."

Well, dear readers, it is now the Saturday side of midnight. You can read this tomorrow, when yesterday's tomorrow is today.


No comments:

Post a Comment